Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy bee - Week in review

Monday
Worked 7:30-2:30. Freelance meeting at 3. Home at 4. Ran a mile, walked a half. Worked til 11:30 on freelance work.

Tuesday
Worked 7:30-3:45. Travis and Brain meet me at home right after work to...work. Spent 7+ hours trying to figure out how to get a CMS to run on our server. Mary made us all dinner, which was amazing. Finally got the CMS working. In bed at 12:30.

Wednesday
Worked 9-3:30. Meet Travis for a beer and shot then headed to the theater.
We saw Book of Eli. I really liked it! Great story, nice twist, great cinematography, awesome action scenes. They did a great job of scorching the earth and making it feel very gritty, uncomfortable and a horrible future if it were to happen.

After the movie Mary, Kristen and Zack met us a DT Grill for dinner. Travis and I hung out at Sapphire before they got there.


Thursday
Worked 7:30-3:15. Went to the bar with a few DMG cats and headed home. Mary and I started watching Sherlock Holmes and I passed out by 7. I was exhausted. Got some great sleep!

Today
At work by 7 leaving at 4. Heading home to do the P90x stretch program then relaxing to prepare for my hike tomorrow morning at 8am.

No comments: