Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally got a new laptop...

Welp, after going part time and spending time at Travis's house working with the guys I finally broke down and purchased a new computer, A 15 inch MacBook Pro. The one I had was about 5 years old and the keyboard, trackpad and battery no longer worked. I got everything installed and it was running great. But guess what!? This week apple launches their new line of macbook pros with the new intel processors. I jumped on the phone and found out I had 14 days from purchase to swap mine out. So cleaned it off and headed to the Mac store in west towne for the swap. Of course they don't tell you on the phone theres a 10% restocking fee. It was worth the upgrade so I paid it. It's faster, more storage, with longer battery life and a better graphics card.

So excited to finally have a usable laptop again!

No comments: