Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Great day! US advances and iPhone 4!




















Rolled to Soccer Taco today around 9:15am to catch the US and England cup games. What a nail bitter! After another goal that was called back we went into the half tied 0-0. England had put a goal up on Slovenia. If things stand Slovenia and England would advance to round 2 leaving US to finish 3rd in the group. We played well and had numerous changes to bury it. In the 93rd minute a breakaway that looked similar to a few before it took place. Donavon passes to Altidore and he rips a shot...blocked...Donavon, like any good player follows the play. Him and the ball are left wide open...him, the ball and the back of the net. Soccer Taco erupts as the ball meets the back of the net! A minute left in the game, England game over with a victory we secure the win. It brought tears to my eyes, it was just incredible!

During the game I check FedEx.com a few times in hopes of an update on where my iPhone 4 was, nothing. So I headed home after the game. I pull into the complex as the FedEx guy pulls out. You think I missed him and didn't get it? Nope! I left a pre-signed notification on the front door for him to just leave it!

No comments: