Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday night fun

Travis, Lauern, JJ, Mariell, Lil' B, Mary and I went to the Icebears game. When walking in the host of the Ladies Room was in line and asked if I needed 2 more tickets. Byrd and his gf were there up at the top so I said sure I'll take them. So they joined us on the ice. Tyler and his girl were sitting down there behind the bar so they also joined us in the box. Later, after Jason M won the kayak, yes he won a freaking kayak during the intermission, joined us along with his wife.

After the game I jumped up on a chair and stood on the edge of the glass reached up into the net and grab a puck.

Mary and I headed over to Ben's house and hung out for a bit. Ben and I went to Tokyo go-go with Jason F and Maggie. It was a great time and didn't get home til 5am!

No comments: