Saturday, December 31, 2011

Air Jordan V - 1990 Retros






This is where is all started. On the road to Philly we stopped off at a shopping center of some sort. I got these and sat them in the seat next to me and just stared at them. I LOVED the way they looked, they were unique. They represented the greatest basketball player at that time and that has held true still today. He scored his career high points in a game that year and this is the year that he took on the super star celebrity role. He was on the level of movie and rockstars now.

The WWII mustang fighter plane was the inspiration for the design and I guess that's what draws me to them. As a show fan these Jordan's are one of 2 pairs I like in the series. These were not cheap but worth every single penny to me! And remember, I posted about them a while ago and I couldn't shake the visions on them.

No comments: