Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sickness

Last Wednesday I got hit with the sick stick. Worked a long day and headed over to the bar with Travis and Matt, felt fine. Got home around 7:45, walked the dogs then fixed some dinner. Steak and baked potato, mmmm. Well, after eating, relaxing on the couch it hit me. Started feel bad, getting weak. Went to bed woke up feeling pretty bad.

Been pushing through and still coughing and nose blowing today. But the worst part is Mary has it now. She sounds worse than I did, and I HATE it. I really wish she would call into work but she is programed differently. She knows she has the obligation to be there and no one else can really replace her. I can't get it into her head she needs to relax and rest to prevent the sick from prolonging. I admire the strength she has just wish she'd do it for her.

Ohwell, I really hope it leaves her soon and she is back to 100%!

No comments: