Monday, July 28, 2008

Our new dog Enzo



Saturday morning I walked silas in the pouring rain. After, I was in the garage drying him off and watched a black Camry drive by real slow. I let silas in the house and started cleaning up in the garage a little and the Camry drove by again, faster. Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed something in the street out in the rain. It was Silas! Oh, wait! No it's not.

It was a little black dog just like Silas. I walked towards him but he hid behind Clif's truck (we were borrowing it to go to Ikea) but I got down on one knee and he came right up to me. After some petting I decided to get Mary. I woke her up telling her to come in the garage quick. Her expression was priceless. "I didn't let Silas out! Oh, wait that's not Silas!"

Well we haven't heard anything from the fliers we put up around the condo area. He is on the list of found dogs at the shelter. In 2 weeks if he goes unclaimed he will be ours.

He goes to the vet today for shots. He is also whining a lot for some reason.

No comments: