Friday, September 5, 2008

EVO madness

For a while now I have been back into the Evo mindset. I have always liked them and when I heard they where coming to the states (in 2003) I was super excited. I was in school and knew it was going to be a while before I could get one. As of late I have been wanting new car and went through a phase were I almost bought one but I really couldn't decide what I wanted. Well now I'm focused and know what I want, an Evo IX, Rally Red, Apex Silver, Wicked White or Blue By You (can't be super picky about color, they are hard to find). I'd like the engine to be stock, other mods will just have to see. First mod will be a double din/HVAC relocater so I can put in a nav.

Mary is going to get the S2000 (I don't want to sell it). She also has promised to help with the Evo monthly payments if need be! My goal is to put a large amount down to keep them payments down, but we'll just have to see if I can hold out that long. I want one BAD! But in all likelihood probably won't get one until after the wedding.

Here are a few I really like.


No comments: