Sunday, September 21, 2008

Phillies game and more!

Dad and I went down to Atlanta for the Phillies Braves game this past Thursday. We got there a little earlier, checked into our hotel and walked over to the stadium. We watched a little of the Phils batting practice, then headed over the outfield restaurant. After eating we headed to our seats (which were great) and sat there the whole game! We had servers so we ordered a few beers and some popcorn right there from our seats. The game was game and the Phillies pulled it out and in 4-3 win. Mets won so this tied them up for first place.



The next morning we head to Jim Ellis porshe after breakfast to check out an Evo I found online. Oh man was it beautiful! It was an MR edition which was not really what I was looking for, but I wanted to drive one. Well, I'm more in love then I thought! This thing has everything I'm looking for: speed, torque, comfort, room, good looks, and tunability! I was more impressed than I thought! The tranny felt great the seats were comfy and the power was there in all gears. Below is the frist Evo I have ever had the pleasure of driving. The picture really doesn't do just justice.




After falling in love, mean driving, the Evo we head to...

The Ferrari dealership! I'll let the images do the talking.










While we were there check out what just happen to roll up!



He was a Ferrari customer and wanted to show off his new toy. He was letting a few of the sells guys take it for a spin. It's bigger than I thought but way more beautiful in person!

No comments: