Sunday, July 26, 2009

Travis's house warming party!

Travis and Lauren got a house together in Inskip a few months back and decided to have a little party. There were a few new faces there but it was the usual suspects. They had the cornhole set up out back so we hit that up. Mary and Lauren were playing poker on the porch while I cleaned up the cornhole boards. I, so some reason was on fire. The object of the game is to get to 21 before the other team. You have to get to 21 exactly, if you go over you you substract those point for your previous score. In the hole is 3 points and on the board is 1. You can also knock the other teams bags off the board and you can knock them into the hole. 2 players on a team with 4 bean bags to throw for each player. Twice duing the night with my team up and at 15 I sunk 2 bags to win! I was unstoppable, haha.

After that most folks left and just Matt, Tater, Mary, myself and our hosts remained. We started a round of poker, which I am horrible at. Mary was cleaning house! I was the first to drain my chips so I just sat back and watched.

As you can see it was a late night (check out the post time). We didn't get to bed until 5AMish. I woke up not feeling to great and kept getting hot and cold flashes. I moved to the spare bedroom at some point during the night and woke up around 4pm. Mary was still in bed too so I joined and we watched some SVU before moving into the living room to watch Burn Notice.

It was a fun night but man we sure wasted our Sunday, haha.

No comments: