Friday, August 1, 2008

Enzo's first time in the house

Kristen, Mary and I planned to do dinner and a movie tonight. We decided to leave Enzo and Silas in the house, we had been leaving them in the garage. Well, Mary got to feeling bad at dinner so we decided to skip the movie and headed home. Little side note: I thought I heard a guy at Downtown Grill say he worked with the Knoxville Thunderbolts the new NBA team. I was flipping out. I discovered later that he said ABA, ohwell not a big b-ball fan anyways. Ok back to the original story. We got home and I helped Mary in the house and as soon as the door opened, BAM, that all to familiar smell. Enzo made a mess that rivals a port-a-potty at a champion chili eating contest. Below is my cleaning crew but I'm still going to have to blast it with a carpet cleaner.



Ohwell he's still a pup, but god I hope it gets the picture soon! Outside potty, inside not.

No comments: