Saturday, August 2, 2008

Wakeboarding!


Went wakeboarding today for the first time ever! Michael, Anthony, Joey and I went. It wasn't as easy as I thought. We actually meet some guys that wanted to try out a tower before they bought one so we switched boats. So my first few attempts were with some guys I'd never meet. They gave me some good advice but I just couldn't get up. I tried about 7 times. Once I switched back I was up on my second try on our boat and made it a good distance. The 2nd time up was great. I got a little big headed and try to slide outside the wake and caught a lip, spun and hit the water hard. That was it for that run. Mary and her dad showed up and we were off again. Mary did really will. She got up after a few tries and held it for a while. Anthony had been out and on his last run the boat started acting up. Well the engine wasn't getting spark so we were screwed. We flagged someone down and got a tow back. All-in-all it was a fun day. I really look forward to going out again!

No comments: