Monday, October 6, 2008

I got an Evo! I got an Evo! I got an Evo!

Woke up at 4:50am with a thumping heart! The day had come! I was finally getting my Evo. Jumped in the shower, set the TomTom, plugged up the radar and Michael and I set off! I rented a Mazda 6 or something similar, but what I got was even better! Haha yeah right! A Kia Spectra. I felt like I should hide every time I past someone. It was nice driving through into the raising sun. It was a beautiful drive.

The trusty TomTom did great! We meet Spencer (guy sellin the car) at Texas Roadhouse. He could us to a little back road for my to test her out. Man! This car is awesome, inside and outside. The car sounds mean! Everything checked out so we did the deal. Afterwards we decided to eat at the roadhouse. So we hung out with Spencer for a while, he was a nice guy! After eating we had to drop the piece of Kia rental car at the local airport. It was an adventure trying to find it even with the TomTom. We finally made it and they closed 5 minutes before! Luckly they had a key drop off. Finally back on the road. For a 400hp car it did get bad gas milage. My first time getting gas below. :)

Well the trip back was way more fun, duh. All-in-all it was a long but great day. I drove over 800 miles and left Knoxville in the dark and came back to Knoxville in the dark. I'm still getting use to driving such a big car but I write more later along with more pics!

No comments: