Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not a good day...

So far (over 4 years) I have been one happy employee at my place of work. Lately, not so much. We have hired a new designer (didn't need one in my opinion) and he seems like a backstabbing, stomp everyone in my way sorta guy. I might be reading him wrong but that's how I feel as of now. Dude's been here maybe 4 months give or take and he is designing our new website. To me, that's total BS and I can't believe I'm the only one that is on the edge of losing it over this. The 3 designers (including me) have 4 + years tenure on this guy and he gets our site? I have heard that he just took it and ran without anyone's knowledge, designing and coding. Well, this has finally made it's impact on me and I'm furious about it. Our delivery man has more time with this company than him yet, he knows us best? He knows the best way to rep us? I think not. The site is boring, informational (which anything would be compared to our current site), but just BORING! On top of that I found out he makes more than I do! HOLY %@^#! are you kidding me? He has made best buds with one of the bosses here. I take it one of 2 ways: he is in dire need of human interaction or/and he is weaseling his way in, maybe to take a art director position? Not in a million years bud! Well that's the end of my venting. Maybe I'm wrong, I could be but I'm not convinced yet.

No comments: