Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shirt Printing

Headed over to Travis's house today to print my first shirt (actually second but this time I did ALL the work). The design is a Mr. T version of the Obey Andre the Giant illustration. Along with my ov3r "tag" that will be on the sleeve.

We printed the design on an 11x17 transparency sheet and started the burn process.

Burning the screen. Under the light for 20 minutes.

I printed 4 shirts: Black, white, red and grey. All the made designs were printed in red with the tag logo on the sleeve in white. On the white shirt we printed the tag in red.

This is our front sleeve print and we think it turned out nicely, but its very hard to line it on correctly on the sleeve. We are going to come up with some different methods to try out in the future.

I had a TON of fun and can't wait to print some more!

No comments: