Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun was had! The real PHS reunion

Tonight I met up with some very old faces at Downtown Grill! I met Brandon Jones, Will Evans and later Tighe Smith and his girlfriend showed up. We had a very nice little meeting. Will had tickets to the Da La Soul show so we head over.


We were all standing in the back and a guy comes in that Will knows and they talked for a minute. Will comes over and stands by me and I asked him who that guy was. He says, "Dude! That's Brad Loveday!" I was shocked, I didn't recognize him at all! Later we ran into Mike Carrol, another guy we went to school with.

All of them had still been in contact and hung out often, somehow I just sorta faded out of that group. After just that one night I wish I hadn't. All these guys are my age, smart and just fun to hang out with. I'm defiantly going to keep in contact with them all and try to get us to all hang out more.

We spent the night catching up and just had a great evening!

I had to run Brandon over to his car so we headed out. Well, the parking lot was just a mud pit.

So my car ended up looking like we spent the night offroading.

No comments: