Sunday, August 16, 2009

High school reunion!!

Started off the night nice and earlier by hitting The Hill around 4 for some drinks and met up with a few others attending the reunion. Brandon, an old pal, picked me up due to Mary working and she met us about an hour later.

I ended up breaking our camera while at the hill so I was only able to use the phone. :(

We then walked over to reunion at The Foundry. So many old faces!

Mary seemed to fit right in with my old friends. Her and Tighe Smith even danced (I somehow caught someone else's flash in the pic)! I have known Tighe since elementary school and all these years later it's like we didn't skip a beat!

Next we relocated back to The Hill and it was dead so we moved to Barleys in the Old City. That's Will Evans in the pic above getting down. Yet again had another blast there and I think I'm going to try and arrange another get together with all those folks.

We also discovered a girl I was friends with way back then, her and her husband live right across the street from us. They are huge Titans fans so I can see some get togthers happen in the future. Dustin the husband is a huge Braves fan though so we may have to start those get togethers after the Phillies win the series this year.

Can you tell we had fun?

No comments: