Thursday, September 3, 2009

AR-15 parts building

I completely forgot to post my new AR parts I got a while back until I got my most recent pieces. I got 2 windowed dark earth pmags!
This is one loaded with Winchester 45 GR. JHPs!

This shows my collect of parts before the pmags. The Daniel Defense rail I got nice and cheap from a ar15armory.com forum member and an ergo grip I got from the Householders as a wedding gift! How cool is that?

The Householders joked all night with me that both gifts in the bag from them were for me. And they sure were! The grip and lingerie for Mary. hehe!

I should have the rest within the month. Totally should of gone another path for an AR but who knows I might of lost interest! hahaha yeeeeaaaahhhhhh right! I already have a parts list for my second!

No comments: