Friday, September 11, 2009

Titans beat the Steelers!!...oh wait...what??...the Steelers???...

The Steelers won?? Wow? Are you kidding me? How? Why? Roethlisberger had 363 yards but thats it!! Titans MISSED 2 filed goals...plan and simple. Titans out them easily minus the let down in the second half. Obviously this to me (and other Titans fans only!!) this has show we can hang. We BEAT the "NFL Champs" (not worth that title if you ask me, I mean the Cardinals into the 4th, you kidding me????) easily, had we not missed TWO 2 TWO fields ourselves. Right? That game was won and lost by US and US only! The Steelers had 1 maybe 2 good drives (the whole game!) and we last!

Add is up! 5 scoring chances versus 3. Steelers scored on each (THREE changes ONLY!!!!!!!) The 3rd coming in OT. Basically PROVING the OT rules in NFL SUCKS!!!!!!! But never the less the Titans beat themselves AS USUALLY!!!

Hey at least they hurt Hair (didn't need too), their only GOOD defensive player, haha! I promise they WILL LOSE the next game they play with or without Hair...sorry &^$%burgh that's the way we roll!

You're welcome Sixburgh we'll see you in the playoffs assuming you can make it through the season with that weak D and sacktastic QB.

PS. HEY MEDIA!!, Did you know there's a new NFL team??? They are called the Titans and are located in Tennessee, use to be the Houston Oilers!? They are pretty good, you should check them out!

From Media:
Dear Titans fan,
I'm sorry! I'm a sports analyst with ESPN (NFL.com. NFLNetwork, SI Mag. SI.com, Every Sports Media Outlet) and I have never heard of said team the...Tennessee Titans you speak of. But I do seem to recall the Houston Oilers...Warren Moon, QB right?! Earl Campbell that running back dude they had?...yeah...I seem to recall those guys!

WAKE UP!!!!!!

No comments: