Thursday, October 22, 2009

Phillies NLCS Champs, again!

Yup! That's right! Already order one for Mary and I. Should be here on Wed, the day of the first World Series game!

The game last night was great! I'm such a homer, I just love when WE (inside joke, that only I know) beat the crap out of team. Phils are showing they have one scary line up all the way down to the 8 slot. Looking like we'll meet up with Yanks in the series. Sure will be an interesting line up. Can't decide if I want the Angels to come back and beat on them a little or if I want the Yanks to win tonight. If the Angels extended the series would the AL team be "hot" going into the series? Or will that team be more beat up and tired. Or should the Yanks win and both teams basically have the same amount of rest.

Who knows but should be great to watch.

GO PHILS!!

No comments: