Thursday, December 24, 2009

Starting my new year...in Boston!


That's right! I got a call yesterday from Jason Zent right after getting off a conference call with him. He tells me he is very appreciative of all the work I have done for them and he has 2 tickets for the Winter Classic at Fenway Park for me if I want them! I was shocked, those are some HARD tickets to get plus it's the Flyers v. Bruins! I have never been to Fenway and never seen the Flyers, strange that I get to see both at the same time, haHA! He also says there's a hotel deal, 132$ a night at a downtown Boston hotel! My initial thought was, no I can't go. I knew Mary couldn't due to work. I thought more about and after I looked up airplane tickets I decided to go for it. My cousin James offered to help me with the plane ticket after I asked him to meet me there. It's about a 6 hour drive from Philly but he was more than willing to do it.

This obviously limits the amount of fun I can have on new years eve but it's cool. I can DD if need be. I might just stay up all night too, we'll see. We are still undecided on which party to go to or if we are going to have one ourselves.

Welp, I still can't believe they thought of me and got me tickets, I'm so excited!

No comments: