Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Worst traffic day ever!

Today I rolled to Travis's after work and decided late to turn around
and roll down central. Cross the interstate take a left on central and
guess what?! Construction with detour. I turn onto the road opposite
of the detour thinking I'll find a back way. Wrong, cemetery! So next
I follow the detour over the interstate only to realize that road runs
into Clinton hwy. Traffic is backed up not to mention I'm behind a
bus! After what I can tell 3 light change cycles I make it to a road I
can turn right on and find my way to Inskip rd.

After Travis's house I'm heading home. I crest the hill in the road in
central to se the light at merchants is green and it turns yellow as a
semi pulls out of Pilot to the light in front of me. The semi blocks
all 3 lanes (each way and the turn lane). People can barely get by
coming the other way. The light on merchants changes...no green for
us, a guy at Pilot pulls out and squeezes his car between me and the
semi. Green light for merchants, the light for us never went green.
Guess the semi wasn't heavy enough for the sensor.

Light goes red for merchants again, no green for us. The semi driver
decides to run the red and slick in front of me follows. I'm nxt at
the light and sure enough on the 3rd cycle I got a green.

Each trip took 30+ minutes when should of taken 15 or less.

I hate traffic!!

No comments: