Friday, December 24, 2010

Xmas eve

As usually mom, dad and I headed out for dinner and a movie on christmas eve. We decided to see The Fighter but first we met at Downtown Grill for drinks.

We headed to the movie. We all really enjoyed the movie. Bale and Walburg did an awesome job. Amy Adams did a great job as well. It was a little slow in the beginning but panned out to be a great story! It will be interesting to see want awards come out of this one.

After the movie we were off to the usually spot, Calhouns on the river! There was an impressive wait. I can remember going there and it being empty. Well as I walked in with dad I held the door for a every familiar face. It took a second to register but finally it hit me. It was Dale Dickey. Don't be fooled by the name, it's a she and you would more than likely recognize her for her role in My Name Is Earl. She also does the theater thing, we saw her in A Streetcar Named Desire a while back. She is from Knoxville, but it was just interesting seeing her.

We enjoyed a great dinner and I headed home to wait from Mary to get off work so we could have our xmas together!



Xmas with Mary! Score!

We had a great little Christmas and the dogs did too. We got them stockings but they didn't really get it at first so we had to help them a tad.

No comments: