Saturday, October 8, 2011

Busy Saturday!

Got up with intentions to put my new rexpeed carbon fiber lip on but as you can see its cracked. Strange because the bubble wrap and box weren't damaged so it leads me to believe it was damaged before shipment. I have an email I to them for a replacement.

After we headed over to the Greene's to see my little cousin and her huge and awesome little son Cooper.

After we went to lunch then the store. Once home and unpacked Mary headed off to the UT game and I started rearranging the living room. Didn't like it at first but it's growing on me. We'll see what Mary says.

Next is my beginnings of healthy eating. Carrots and broccoli but non lowfat ranch, but with a sprite zero and vodka. WAY less calories than beer! Next is sirloin steak and spinach leafs with lowfat honey mustard.

No comments: