Friday, February 6, 2009

HCD week 5 - day 39

It's been a crazy crazy week with Silas in the ER and all the snow (I should of posted about the snow). So I didn't get a chance to do my usual write up. So here it is, only 4 days late.

I had to shift my workout schedule to Tuesday Thursday and I didn't run at all this week. It's been freezing out. My diet has taken sort of a strange turn. The last 2 days I have been skipping a normal breakfast and dinner. Just taking my vitamins (post about them coming soon) and drinking OJ in the morning while eating some almonds with a spoon of peanut butter at night. Surprisingly I have felt great, no headaches, and I have dropped a few extra pounds. I realize this isn't the ideal way to do things but I may work it into a routine, especially closer to the wedding.

I hopped on the scale a few times throughout the week and was happy with the results, dropping a few each time. This morning when a jumped on I had some strange results. I usually weigh 4 or 5 times to make sure its correct. I haven't had troubles until today. First 2 times I was 210.6 and was like, "Awww man I have to cut my hair!" (I stated I would cut the hair after losing 15 pounds) haha not really...I was just shocked. I moved the scale and tried again. 215, what?! Tried again, 215 again. NNoooo...I was not happy. I picked up the scale and clean the contacts off and tried again. The result below is what I got the next 4 tries so we'll go with it.
For the few that read this is you want to see the progress click on the HCD link below (Labels: HCD) to see all the posts about it.

Mary and I are off to Ohio today so Saturday's workout is going to be hard to hit but I will try my best with what I have. Staying on course with the diet is the true goal.

No comments: