Monday, February 16, 2009

Wine

On the Evo forum about two weeks ago I met a guy that owns a winery in California called Ricochet Wines. We discussed how to ship some here due to the fact that Tennessee laws prohibits shipping alcohol. Well, long story short we worked out shipping to one of the owners who happens to live in Atlanta and that I'd order some when I headed that way. Back to this wine and why I got it. The popular wines at Ricochet were Syrah and Petite Sirah, two wines I have never heard of. My next trip to the liquior store I was on a mission. To find that wine. I found this Bogle Petite Sirah. Well, I bought on our way to see Jim in Ohio. We ended up not drinking it but I left the bottle up there. The next week I bought another bottle. Man it was worth the wait and having to buy 2 bottles. This stuff is great! Very smooth, very tasty and super easy to drink. Looking forward to another bottle of this.

Little side note: The bottle in the picture is the bottle I bought on the way to Ohio. Jim came back in this weekend and brought it.

No comments: