Friday, April 17, 2009

29!

Had a great birthday this year! Sleep in a little and got up and headed out to get me a Roskstar (my favorite energy drink). Once I got home I decide to spend a little time in the sun and wash my car. I discovered I was out of my car wash soap so I head back out to get some. While at Wal-mart I asked if they had any 9mm ammo?...nope, any .40?....nope, any .22...nope, any .223?...yup 20$ for 20...I'll pass. So I got back home and wash my car nice and good inside and out.

After that I did an hour and a half of yoga followed by some relaxing on the couch waiting for Mary to get home for work. I wait to take a shower and hopped on the scale........194....! Oh man! Since starting the diet I have lost 30 pounds! And what better day for it to happen then my b-day?!

After Mary got home we watched some TV and relaxed. Michael showed up and we got ready and headed to Calhouns to meet the family. Bill was there when we got there and the place was crowded! We were 45 minutes early so we could get our names on the list. There were also some UT football players there waiting for a table too, they decided to leave after finding out the wait was 30 minutes. While standing there I heard one say, "Man that's my favorite car, I want one bad!" I turned away expecting to see a top of line Merc but it was an old Impala SS. I laughed in my head thinking, man, if you play your cards right you could buy one of those in every color and have any amount of custom work done to it that your little heart desired.

After talking to Bill for a while we headed in to the bar. I got a nice big light beer to last me the night (which it did). Michael and I did a shot of bacardi 151 to celebrate!

We got a table and everyone started showing up. Mom came in but dad didn't, strange. Parking was really bad there though, so I didn't think much of it. Well...I turn around to see Dad walking in, followed by Grandmom and Aunt Beth, my jaw hit the floor. I was shocked to see them! They flew in this morning and surprised us! Mary didn't know they were coming either! They really came for the shower but it was awesome they got tot surprise me on my B-Day!

I got hooked up with gifts! Pics soon.

After some catching up, gifts and cake we headed to the old city. Mary, Michael, James, Canada, Sean and I all went. We didn't stay long, just had a shot and a beer and left.

All-in-all is was a great time! Loved seeing everyone and can't wait to do it again next year! Only lame thing: Phillies and Flyers both lost!

No comments: