Thursday, April 30, 2009

The diet

I started P90X about 2 weeks ago and so far I love it! I have missed the last 2 days and have felt like something is missing. I love the program, it involves working out every day using muscle confusion to build the whole body. I am currently the strongest I have ever been!

Yesterday Mary and I had our engagement pics taken. I can't wait to see them, they are going to be awesome! After, we stopped at Elidios for some pizza. I knew I really shouldn't, especially since I haven't been working out like I should. Well, I did. I got on the scale this morning to see the damage. 190! no no no....that's not right. Moved the scale around...190 again. "There is no way," I said. Picked up the scale and moved it around. Tried again...190. Well holy heck I'm 190!

I started at a huge 225! The day I started post. I have a picture just have to wait for Mary to get the few pics of her in the wedding dress off the camera.

5 more pounds and I'll hit my goal! I have a month and a half to get there! Tomorrow starts the bachelor party...so who knows what I'll weigh when we get back. :)

No comments: