Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HCD Week 1 - Day 1

I started my diet yesterday! The eating part is easy, with the secret of eating quick. The workout is what kills me in the beginning. I got about 3/4s of the workout complete before I felt like I was going to pass out. I really need to build my stamina bad. It's pretty pathetic right now. I plan on running on the nights I don't workout. Once my stamina gets built up I will to be working out and running every day.

This is the workout I'm starting with. I have been using this site as motivation.

As for food my breakfast and lunch will stay the same throughout:
Wheaties and OJ in the morning
PB&J, almonds and a banana with water for lunch

Dinner:
Grilled chicken or Salmon or Steak with Green beans or grilled chicken in spinach leaves
Small glass of red wine

I'm not a big snacker but if I get hungry I'll eat some string cheese, almonds or a banana.

So here I am on day 1.

And the starting number is!

Taken Monday morning 01.05.09

No comments: