Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wine Wine Wine

I have been updating the wines I have been trying so here we go!

3 weeks ago

Francis Coppola Pinot Noir - Pretty good stuff. It had been in the fridge for about 3 weeks before I dove in but I was surprised by the taste. It was sweet but not to sweet. I really enjoyed it cold and I usually don't like my reds cool.

After letting it sit out (corked of course) a had another tasting. It was too sweet and a little dry. Didn't like it, and it got worse each day. Probably won't be trying that one again.


2 weeks ago

Bully Hill Love My Goat - It's a mixed red and one of my favorites. It's cheap too! $8 a bottle. It's getting more popular too. It's now available at the package store I frequent. It's a very smooth easy to drink wine. I recommend it to all!





Currently drinking

Box Head Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon mix - It's 72% Shiraz, 28% Cabernet Sauvignon, which is why I think it's a little to sweet for me. I like Cab much more than Shiraz but I still thought this might be good. The label is what caught my eye (I have been designing wine labels lately). But the wine fell a bit short. Probably going to skip this one next time.

No comments: