Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hooters, AR, 4 wheelers and Vols

Went to lunch withTravis at Hooters to discuss some business and hang out. After I headed to Byrds house to shoot the AR. While there I mentioned to Byrds dad that I was having problems sighting it in with the red dot and he said he'd help me out with it.

He grabbed his gear and we headed out. He measured out 50 yards and we put up a target. First shot at 50 wasn't even on the board. We decided to try at a out 25-30 yards. Way low. After about 20 shots it was pretty right on and I think with more practice my groupings will be alot tighter. I'm a lot happier with my purchase.

After shooting it was 4 wheelin' time. I jumped on one and Michael and I headed to the farm to find Byrd and James. This was my first time with them and oh man!! It was so fun. They have tons of trails and open fields to run wild in! Can't wait to go again.

Michael bought 3 more 4 wheelers on Friday morning to add to Byrd and his collection of now 6.

It was getting dark and we parted ways to get ready for the vols game. Michael came and picked me cause Mary was going to join us after work. We headed to the Spice Rack, 2 hour wait!! Chilis next. No seats by a TV. Brandon and Will met us there and we decided to try Bullfeathers to our dismay. It was a go! Pretty empty, smoky but empty. We got our seats in front of a TV and beers all around. Catie Tappen was in town so she came and hung out too. Vols won in over time on a play I called!! It was awesome!

No comments: