Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New parts are here!!!

After debating and debating on a red dot I decided to go with a cheaper sight than the EOtech 512 I was looking at. A member of the AR15armory forum pointed out the group buy to me when showing my build on the forum.The price was great and I was able to pick up the sight, a Magpul CTR stock and Gear Sector receiver end plate with sling loop for 100$ less than the EOtech. The stock is a Mil-Spec version and my buttstock tube is commercial, which I didn't know until I tried to install the stock, meaning I can't until I get a mil-spec tube. I called to return it for the commercial stock but my new found best friends Addax Tactical doesn't carry them due to the fact that commercial tubes are a dying breed and only 1 or 3 manufactures make them. Obviously yet not surprisingly I found one of those manufactures. So I have a tube a new tube ordered. This is way there are no new pics of the AR as of yet. Should be so late this week I hope. God this is addictive!

No comments: