Monday, May 24, 2010

Goodguys car show in Nashville

Dad and I drove out to Nashville Friday afternoon for the Goodguys car show at LP Field. We got there around 6 and headed to the Flying Saucer for dinner. As we are finishing up I looked towards the door and thought I saw a familiar face. It was a huge dude with a beard and long hair. I kept scanning. It hit me... Jake Scott, a guard for the Titans! I told dad, but I still wasn't sure. My phone was dead cause we were watching the Phillies game. Once back at the hotel I looked him up. I was him alright! He was also with another huge guy but I didn't recognize him.

The next day we headed to LP Feild. We made our way to the autocross event where I found my dream car. At 1969 Camaro. Dark green with carbon fiber hood, truck and various other parts.


It was equipped with a LS6 corvette motor and was just well polished everywhere. It was built right outside Mt. Juliet. I hope someday to build a car like these.

We had a great time at the show, saw a ton of cars and plenty of sun. The field also looked great after recently being flooded.

No comments: