Friday, October 15, 2010

Savannah trip

Arrived at our hotel on Tybee Island around 4:30 Friday to prepare for the Rawlings rehearsal dinner.

The view from our room. Sorta strange that we were the only ones to stay on the ocean side of the hotel. Guess I'm just a nature/water person, you can look at your window at a parking lot just about anywhere, why do it when your other option is beautiful ocean? I guess some just prefer money to experiences. Anyways, you can see the pier where the wedding reception will take place.

With the nice, quite, fun and delicious rehearsal over it was time to hit up the local spots. Again, strange that some of Clif's closest didn't join him. Mary, Arron and I sure did along with several others on Molly's side including her super cool brother.

We ended up bouncing around and closing Tybee down at 3:30am. I was pretty gone and Clif was worse off than me, I felt bad. I couldn't eat until about 3pm and it seemed Clif was fine, shocking. He had a little more riding on the day than I so he forced himself to overcome, wish I had them skills.

No comments: