Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Movie night

Movie night once again! Travis and I headed to DTBG for the usually dirty blonde and liquid cocaine. Had a nice talk with a lady that worked for Groupon, from Chicago and she gave us coupons! Tab out and headed to the theater.

We were seeing Due Date. Scored a free popcorn with regal rewards! The movie was pretty good, about what I thought it would be. I didn't think it was as funny as it could of been and not anywhere close to the laugh level of The Hangover. I did enjoy.

After we stopped in Sapphire to chill with Ms. Jackson. After a Car Bomb she introduced us to Kracken Rum. Taste like a better Sailor Jerry's which is Captain Morgan like. It was good, she left us the bottle, which she has done before. Easily the best/coolest bartender I've had. We also found out her last name really isn't Jackson. I was a tad shocked, we had been there several times before. I guess we finally climbed that trust hill, haha. She also made us REAL Fireballs. With all this craze about Fireball whiskey she was frustrated hers was falling off. It was really good and we will be getting them again!

We headed home and made a run by Taco Bell. Lauren was home sick and was hungry. We got to T's house and pounded my volcano tacos and headed home.

No comments: