Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday football day out!

Ben and I made plans for an all-day-boys-day-sports-day-out (helps me pass the time on a Titans bye week). Started off at Soccer Taco at 11 for Chelsea v. Liverpool EPL game. Arron was in town and planned to meet up with him at Buffalo Wild Wings at 1 for NFL kickoff.

Brews @ Buffalo

Yes I have 2 beers in front of me! Blue Moon was handing out free samples of their new favor so we couldn't turn that down! Ben and Arron hit it off since they both love the same music. They are into the electronic scene. The games had started and we were enjoying our fluids. For some reason they didn't have the Texans game on and I wanted to know the score since them losing helps the Titans. I go for my phone, leaning back on a freaking stool thinking it had a back. The legs of the stool were in the prefect position... guess what happens? Yup, flat on my back, bam, right in the floor, legs flailing. Best thing about it, about 5 mins left in the 1 oclock games and we were about to relocate to Cool Beans. Man I felt like an idiot. Haha, what can you do other than laugh. Too bad this was fore site on things to come.

Cools Beans allows dogs! This cool dude was one of 2 there!

Little toasty, we switched hats.

Mary joined us and had a few drinks and her and Ben had a nice talk.

Sunday soccer night?

Well, after a day of drinking I decided to get some fresh air (I do this often, just my way of gathering myself, walking it off). Off I go walking around campus. I found a cool little place with mini soccer fields and folks were playing, on every field. I sat a watched a little, walked around the fields some. Well long story short. As I was leaving there are 2 big 3 walled areas and some kids were playing soccer in there as well. Around the wall of one of these areas is was I came in and there are some small bleachers there. Well, I was watching this kids not paying attention and walk around the corner and I didn't realize there was a step up. Down I go again... I reach out to stop the fall but I'm to close the wall and the outside of my hand runs down the brick wall. I ripped a good chunk of skin off my hand and scratched up pretty good. Below is a pic but it doesn't really show how bad it is.

I was taken pics of the Evo waiting for it to warm up.
So I snapped a pic of my beat up hand.

I went back to Cool Beans said my good byes, washed my hand off and headed to the car. My car was at market square and I was on campus. It was a nice little walk. I had a great day and can't wait to do it again.

Also the Colts and Texans lost! GO TITANS!!!!

No comments: