Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Had a great one! Met my folks and the Henkels at Crackel Barrel for breakfast. Went back to the Henkels to draw names and hang with James for a while. He wasn't able to make breakfast with his bum knee. He seemed to be in good spirits and I got him in the draw!

We headed home and hung out for a bit before Mary had to go to lame ol work. She left, I walked the dogs and headed over to my folks.

We had a very nice/awesome evening. Uncle Paul was there, so just the 4 of us enjoyed the football games and dinner. I was FINALLY able to get them to skip the same ole same ole. We had delicious steaks for dinner along with salads and baked potatoes. It was a great night and the only thing missing was my beautiful wife. It wasn't to awful because the Tgivings work day meant Xmas day she would be OOOFFFFFF! We are so so excited about that! Her and I are have only had one xmas when she was off. We were dating at the time so we spent separated time with our families. So this year we get a real xmas as a married couple.

No comments: