Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Evo hits 1k miles, printing shirts and tattoo work

iPhone won't focus

Hit the 1000 miles mark in the Evo on the way to Travis's house to print some shirts. I have a video of the moment as well. Sorta sucks though cause OF COURSE I get to 999.9 miles and have to stop at a red light...haha. So up Bruhin over Dutch Valley and bam 1k miles!

Had a tattoo appointment that was pushed to 12 by Matt then I pushed it to 1. That gave me time to get to T's house to print shirts for my mom.

One of our first 3 color prints

We got everything setup and it was 12:45 and I still hadn't had lunch. Matt planned on working for about 5 hours so I had to eat first. I ran by Freezo for a burger and fries. I hustled over to Saint, ate and was in the chair by 1:15

Finished up the whole outside! Finally!

James also had his crazy knee surgery today. Replaced the top part of his lower outside bone in his right leg. Little under 30 staples. Everything went well and hoping he is back to normal asap!

No comments: