Monday, May 25, 2009

Da weekend.

SATURDAY
Got some work do on the tattoo. This was my 3rd visit. We got the cardinal finished up and added some orchids (the flower that will be in the wedding). That pic down there only reflects about an hour and a half of the 3 and a hour I was there. He did a great job and I can't wait to go back! But it will be a while before I do. Probably not until fall (I missed lake time yesterday cause of it and it killed me! :) ). But now the piece is really coming together.
That night was Mary's bachelorette party. I got home from the tat visit and Mary and Kristin were about to leave and man they were all decked out and lookin' good! I ended up driving them to Nette's house, I was also going to pick them up downtown whenever they were ready. They started off at Palachos in downtown west then headed downtown. Mary was surpirsed at the amount of poeple that showed up for dinner. Several went home as they headed to the old city. Her boss was with them but only made it to the parking lot downtown before she decided to call her husband to come get her. Mary was rockin all kinds of bachelorette gear so she drank for free all night. She said even random people would buy her drinks, haha.

Well I got the call around 3am to head down to get her. I was just getting her as Kristin came home earlier. I jumped in the S and drove down and met her Mariell and Cora at Da Vinics. They had some pie and we decided it would be easier to take Cora home since she is on the way. ONly thing was I brought the S....well they thought it'd be ok for them to double up in the passager seat. Sooo...they did haha. I drove carefully and we got her home safe and sound. We got home and I made Mary some grill cheese and she passed out. I got to bed about 5am.

SUNDAY
Suprisingly Mary was up around 11 with no problems. We hit up Wasabi for lunch, which was amazing as always and my last time before the wedding. :( After we stopped by the wedding photographers house to pick up the engagement pics, which I'll give you a small taste of:
Once we got home we through on out bathing suits and headed to the lake to meet Jim and the boys. Since I had the new tat I couldn't get in the water, meaning I couldn't wake board either...bummer. The water was a tad cold still but man it was nice to be on the lake. All 3 boys wakeboarded and made me want to that much more. Clif brought his boat out and we met up and they went off to get some boarding in. Soon after we passed them a few times as they were just floating around. We decided Michael was going to go for one more run and we'd head in. I called Clif to let him know and he didn't anwser. He called back, and I could instantly tell something was wrong. The last time he pulled up out of water he pulled something in his back, and pulled it bad. He told me he hadn't move since he got back on the boat and that he couldn't. He was in so much pain that we they decided to get moving they couldn't drive fast cause the bumps were hurting him. They caught up to us and we decided to hangout for a few. Clif was laying in the back and didn't move. The worst of all this is that it was Clif's birthday! We chilled for a while and then headed in.

Back on land Clif was out of the boat and could barely walk to the car. He had already deicded to go to the ER and get it checked out. I have never seen him in that much pain and I really hope it's not something serious. I called Molly later that night to see what was up and he was back with the docter at the time. She sent me a text later and said they said it was a muscle spasim, which didn't sound right to me but I'm no docter. I hope to find out more today and I really hope to hear he is feeling much better!

No comments: