Thursday, May 14, 2009

My new parking spot

About 2 weeks ago when I was walking into the office I notice a tow truck pull into the lot I park in. I park in a paid lot and don't exactly pay. :) In my defense the spot I use is always empty aaannndddddd there isnt a number on the spot. How do I pay? Anyways I went to the window and there was a lady talking with the tow dude. She was pointing into the lot where my car was making hand gestures and what not. The tow truck drives down by my car and out of sight. "Crap his getting me!" I run down in just enough time to see him leave the lot....without a car in tow. So I assumed there were talking about people like me parking without paying. Also thinking he could be going to get a flat bed truck. So I started parking in the "lot" pictured above. Not really a lot just a super wholy bumpy gravel strip behind our building. I HATE parking there but it's free and close. I can't really wash my car and park there either....bummer.

Check this out though! Take a good good look at that building in the background, the whiteish one. Now check this out!

My dad took this picture many years ago when that use to be a real live passenger train station! He stepped out in front to a stopping train and snapped a pic. Who knew 25+ years later that would be my view from my office window (before I moved in my "real" office)!! That framed picture is hanging on the room at my grandmother's house in Philly.


No comments: