Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hi there. big update

I feel like I have been slacking as far as updating this thing lately. I'm going to try and add a bit now.

Been dieting still. Still doing P90X and getting stronger and stronger. I sorta fell off the wagon on my bachelor party weekend, which was to be expected. I got back up to 194 but as off last night I was at 191 and some change. Really going to start pushing here in about 2 weeks (1 month til the wedding!!!!!!).

Saturday, Mary, her brothers and I went out to dinner with their mom for mothers day. We went to Margaritas. Later that night, Jessica, one of Mary's bridesmaid's had a couples baby shower for a mutual friend and we stopped by. I didn't know anyone there but quickly made friends with the guys and we had a good time. Mary had a really, really...hiccup...good time. :)

Sunday Mary worked early. Well guess what? On her way to work she found a dog that she thought was hit by a car. She stopped to see if the little guy was ok and he hopped in the car! She said he was favoring a paw and looked to be shaved there. Her mom came and picked him up from Walgreens and Joey took him to Young-Williams at 1 when they opened. They scanned him and sure enough he was chipped. They contact the company that holds all the registered accounts and they contact the owners. If he goes unclaimed for 3 days they are to contact Mary. While she was walking the little guy at her work a lady customer approached her. They talked and Mary told her what was going on. The lady said I will take him you can't find the owners. Gave her phone and has since called Mary to check on the status. We haven't heard anything yet about him, so hopefully no news is good news. We have determined he was a well feed (little plumply) miniature pinscher.

Been watching F1 but haven't mentioned it here. Ross Brawn has started a new team, Brawn GP, with Button and Barrichello at the wheels. They had very little off season testing and have won 4 of 5 races and Button is leading the championship by a large margin. The cars at all that pretty (over there on the left) but I love seeing a small nobody become a huge somebody! Ferrari and MClaren are basically back markers. Everyone knows I'm a huge Ferrari fan but the last few seasons they have lost my interest as I don't care much for Massa or Raikkonen. Either seem to have "it." Schumacher left some BBIIIIGGG shoes to fill and they defiantly ain't fillin' them. Once Vettel gets the Ferrari seat then I'll be all over it! haha.

Ok I think that's good for now...

No comments: