Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sundown with Gavin

Went to Sundown in the City last night with Mary, Jessica and Alicia. Ran into Mariell and JJ and also James and his buddy. This was my second Sundown this year but the first time I actually watched the band. Gavin Rossdale played, you know...the front man for Bush, married to Gewn Stefani. Well it was PACKED! I don't know that many people lived in Knoxville haha.

We had a great time and Jessica and I are still recovering. She left her car down here and rode to work with me this morning.

Pic of Gavin on stage from really far away. We tried to find some friends who were really close but the closer to the stage the more crazy packed it got so we turned back. Actually it was really good timing because by the time we got back to where that pic was taken (under trees) it started raining.


No comments: