Friday, March 13, 2009

B-Day Beer Pong Bash!

We had a little get together Friday night to celebrate some birthdays. Michael and James had one last week and Mary's is on Sunday. We had a few folks over to watch the vols b-ball game and play some beer pong.Mary working on her famous pigs in a blanket.

Silas rockin his Jager gear...haha

Had to start off with some birthday shots!


Vance doin' the 3 cup waterfall. Pretty impressive!


Byrd doing his warm up dance.

Michael and Kim in evasive maneuver action. Notice the orange ping pong ball in their personal space!

Mary and Shaun's girl drinking after a 2 cup hit by the other team. During this game Mary hit the garage door with her heal and put a small little dent in it. She felt so bad about it and kept saying, "I broke the garage! I broke the garage!" all night. I kept telling her it was fine and he gave it some character, she demanded it needed to be fixed.

Michael?...you ok bro? Have a little accident did ya? haha Byrd got him without him even knowing.


Mary moving over to water to end the night.

The party was great we had a great time! I didn't end up sleeping in the bathroom or anything! haha...I woke up the next day feeling great. Mary on the other hand...not so much.


Later that night I went to the fridge for one last shot of jager and the bottle was gone! James had gone to the liquor store to get a new bottle (we ran got and he went and got more) and it's the huge $50 one! It had only a few drinks taken from it. We searched everywhere and knew no one would take it. We called and texted everyone and no one had any ideas.

The next day Jobe (one of our friends that lives in our condo complex) called the next morning. He explained, "I got up at 5am and tripped over it going into the bathroom and put it in the freezer here. Last night when I went home, cause I didn't want to stink up your bathroom, I took it with me. I completely forgot I did and left it in there...haha." Michael had even gone over there to look for it, but why would he look in the bathroom for it?...haha. Well, mystery solved. What a fun night!

No comments: