Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bought our first gun, the Glock 19 9mm

Mary and I decided that we should have a gun in the house after long discussion and thought. After shooting the Glock 19 we decided it was the one for us. We went tonight to pick it up and shoot. The range closed soon after we got there but we still bought it. Got the G19 9mm with 2 clips, cleaner, oil and 50 rounds.

After the purchase we went to Byrd's house and shot it for the first time. Unfortunately it was raining so we didn't get to go down to the targets Byrd's father has set up but we fired at them from a distance. I don't particularly like shooting and not seeing what I'm hitting but I emptying 2 mags into the trees. Mary shot a few too. This is possibly the luckiest craziest shot I have ever taken with my iPhone camera.
Pretty neat eh?

Well we now have a gun in the house and I can't wait to go shoot it again. Once it gets warmer and nicer we will be able to go over to Byrd's and shoot at the farm. I really want to shot cans of soda for some reason and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments: