Thursday, March 5, 2009

Big Update

I haven't added anything in while so here we go:

Clif bought a new car last week! An 04 Subaru STi. He picked it up in VA, traded his 636 and some cash for it. It's quite the beast, last dyno was 426hp at the wheels.
He stopped by today for lunch and parked beside the Evo.


The diet has been going well. I have gotten to a point of balance. Been cutting back on the work outs but eating good and running more. I'm weighing in around 204-206 but come late April I'm really going to push.

Wedding plans are going good. We had a guy to build us an arch are in place until he came to us with a $700-800 quote. Waiting on the alcohol quote still. Everyone has received there save the dates so its officially official.
Been working on cake, invites and other designs

The Titans are having a pretty good off season. Albert Haynesworth is gone, to the Redskins. Brandon Jones and Chris Simms are gone. We picked up Nate Washington from the Steelers and Javon Haye who seems to have people talking. I'm getting excited and its not even close. The draft even isn't just around the corner.

I think I have decided on a Titans groose cake.

In freelance: Did some business cards for Venture Builders and a mispelling slipped though final approve so we had to reprint them. This time the after lamination and scoring the UPS box was all beat up and water so they had to be reprinted again! Venture has been very cool about it and I have been working on there website in the mean time.
Designed a logo and working on a brochure for a shopping mall going in in Lenoir City. I'll post pics once it gets final approval.

After a week of trying I finally got a hold of Matt at Saints (Tattoo) and set my appointment for the beginning of my right arm sleeve. This is going to be my most important tattoo on me. I am starting of with a hummingbird on the inside of my bicep. This hummingbird will represent my Grandmother. I gave him several pictures and below are 2 I showed him to get him started. I go in Tuesday March 31st and should get it done in one 4-5 hour sitting. Next will be the cardinal for my grandfather.








Matt has also recently received the award for best tattoo artist in Knoxville for 2008.

No comments: