Monday, March 16, 2009

My Illustration book

I found out about this site called www.blurb.com from a co-worker, where you can create your own book. At first I was skeptical, but I thought why not? I was going to make a guest book for our wedding so I thought I'd make a book and see if it was worthy. Well...it is, very impressive. All you have to do is download there little program and create a layout. You can add a image wrapped cover, print full bleedm, premium paper and choose from several different sizes. Here is what I created.





It's a 40 page 7x7 inch book filled with my illustrations. I created the 2 pages to write on in the book to test out. I selected the premium page option and it's very nice. The image wrapped cover and premium paper are a little extra, but it was while worth it. I want to print more!

When and if I need to find a job after we move I may use this as a self promotion piece!

Also if you feel so inclined you can buy my book!

No comments: