Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Engaged for a year

One year ago Mary and I were in NYC and I popped the big question. On June 16th, 2008. Well yesterday we thought we'd celebrate a little. We went to Chesapeakes for a quiet little dinner.
Got a nice bottle of Riesling and we both order filet mignon. We went to the bar and did lemon drop shots which is what we did at the View in time square after I proposed. Here is the soon to be right after the food arrived. We talked about how crazy it was that the year has passed and that we were less than 2 weeks for being married! Also we discussed how strange it was that the table top was made of the exact same material and was the same pattern as our counter tops at home.
Here is my 9oz filet mignon and since we were celebrating I figured I tried some goodies in my baked potato.
Well for being known for their seafood, I was very impressed with the steak. It was one of the best I have had! Mary really enjoyed hers too!

After we walked up to market square and went to the marble slab. I got the first ice cream cone I have had in over 6 months!

I'm still under 185! :)

No comments: