Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Firday, Saturday, Sunday...

Friday night Alicia, one of Mary's coworkers invited us (and the dogs) to hang out. She has a big huge fenced in back yard. When we got there her and Jackie were trying to start a fire in a little fire pit. Enzo took off into the back yard and Silas just chillin on the porch. I helped with the fire and it eventually turned into a paper fire. Alicia was using old bills as kindling and she just keep throwing them in. The wood was semi wet and didn't want to light. We had a good time hanging out and talking. Ended up making smors too!

Saturday I went over to folks house to work on my car a bit. I headed up washing it. Mom and one of the neigbhors came over and we talked when I was washing. Talked about wedding stuff and what not. I pulled the Evo in the garage and worked a while on it coming to the conclusion that the 2 bolts holding the o2 housing and exhaust together were missing! I was in search of a rattle and I now think thats my problem! Freaking monkeys put this thing together.

That night Mary and I met Kristin and Dad at O'Charleys for dinner and we gave them our wedding rings to hold on to until the wedding. After we had a little get together at the condo. Nette and Justin brought there new baby Rottweiler. Her name is Caddy and she is just 5 weeks old. She is super cute.
Alicia came along with one of her friends who also brought a dog. Her name was Indiana. Her and Enzo had a good time together. Tyler and his lady friend came along with all the Henkel bros and Canada, Byrd and Shawn came with their ladies as well. We watched some of the Stanley cup final game 1 and the end of the Magic Cavs game 6. After we hit the beer pong tables. Justin and I teamed up and man what a team we were! I hit a cup and he hit another, got the balls back. I hit a cup and he hits the same, they drink 3 and balls back again. There are 3 cups left at this point. Well, I hit again and guess what?...he hits the same cup!! We gave them the redemption shot, meaning they both had to hit the same cup. Didn't happen. Quickest game of pong I have every seen! We thought our luck was to continue in the next round after we both hit but that wasn't the case, we lost but it was close.

Sunday was lake day! We headed to the lake around 11:30. We met Michael, Joey and Alicia there. We head out, found a nice spot for Michael to wakeboard and stopped. I was in the water instantly! Once Mike was ready I climbed in and Joey asked me to drive. So I gave it a shot. So I drove a boat for the first time and pulled a wakeboarder on the first go. After Michael was done I went. I couldn't hold out any longer. Took me 2 tries to get up and once I did my body let me know I hadn't had any food since the night both. I rode a little and tried a small jump and went down. I couldn't go again til I got some food in me. So Joey went and then they decided my driving skills were up to par and they wanted to go doubles. So my second time ever piloting a boat was pulling 2 wakeboarders!

We got the call that James and Canada had arrived at the dock so we went to pick them up and head back out. We found the Householders and hung out with them for a while (Michael's friend's parents). After that James hit the waves and they changed out and did doubles. I never went again, decided out to chance it. I did how ever learn how to do a back flip! I did my first one ever off the side of the boat. Michael and I also did tow! You hang on to the back of the boat, feet and body in the water. It's pretty fun and I can imagine it's more fun when your bathing suit fits you and you don't feel like its coming off the whole time. We pulled ourselves up onto the deck and did backflips of the moving boat! haha!

Well we had a blast! I didn't get burned and look forward to going again this weekend!!

We all went to TOT for dinner to cap off a great weekend.

No comments: